Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What an Opportunity

Being here in this place..I am realizing what a privilege it is...yes I am tired..yes its a lot of work..but its good work...here in this place that is designed to live out my faith each and every day... I am constantly being inspired to be better..to do more...to give more...it is a blessing and a gift...no matter how many struggles, challenges and hardships I meet along the way/ did meet in getting here

Today I spent the day with the same wonderful group of students...we went to Comprehend and had such a great day...meeting new friends, playing games...having good conversations..good food...and lots of laughs

Today I am starting to realize what an opportunity I have living in this place!
Feeling very blessed,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you to have that, Colleen! And I understand that feeling completely...isn't it absolutely beautiful? A priest once said God is good always; always, God is good. It's the truth. Love you much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you speak truth nicki...thanks :)

    ReplyDelete