Thursday, September 10, 2009

So buying the cheapest alarm clock at dollar general might not be the best idea... it only functioned on military time...and every hour on the hour it played various tunes like those played from an ice cream truck...at first each hour id wake up startled, but it really depended on the song the clock decided to play...around 3am last night...the song was louder and scared me awake, I went to hit what I thought was the snooze but was really the automated talk button..which is loud and freaky...so now wide awake...I timed it Right so I could hear the noises of what we think is a weasel..which I thought was a crazy drunk woman running on the property...anyways long story short... I did not get much sleep last night ..so we returned the stupid thing for a different brand...I didn't splurge for the alarm that had a spinning projectile laser of the current time, or the one that flashed rainbows...I hope this one will do....oh the little things...

Anyways today I had a meeting with Dave from Peoples Self Help Housing... learned a lot of interesting things about the company and how its being effected currently by the economy..important and hard to hear...then me and Jamie went to deliver and emergency food box...and I got to use the riding mower to get the farm ready for the Parish picnic this weekend
...that's all for now, keep checking in
...and keep me in your prayer tomorrow as I try to navigate to Cincinnati at 6am all on my own...

1 comment:

  1. i love your blog colleen, and i love following what you're doing! i'm so glad things are working out well for you and i look forward to staying in touch!

    ReplyDelete