Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 2- with Archbishop Hoban High school

Yesterday, I spent the day with a group of students at Wild woman's house. We got to hear her story and spend good quality time. Then, we also got to mow her lawn...despite mechanical difficulties. It was a great day! Everyone worked hard...another good one!

(I also had a mini personal freak out since a part of my permanent retainer chipped off...ahh so that will be fun to try and fix or wait until back in NY to fix...anyways...dont sweat the small stuff right?)

Today, Tuesday (I think? Being on God's time...and having a watch that died....makes it difficult to track the days/times etc)- Well today I spent the day at Construction. I got to work with Rick and his crew...and a great group of volunteers! We picked up scraps from the rood they were re-roofing and wrapped the siding in tyvek(?) to prepare the House for new siding as well! The home owners were there and were very friendly...also despite the very cold...unexpected weather...the conversation was good and the spirits were high...another good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment