Saturday, September 12, 2009

Yesterday, 9/11 I decided to attend the Lewis County homecoming game...since Jamie had stuff to do, I went alone...and although weird at first, it was comforting...it reminded me of my old high school days...and the community and school spirit was fun to be around...I was glad I went!!

Today, we spent the day getting ready for the parish picnic which was here at the farm...but we were not present since we went to pick p Alex, our third farm manager at the airport.

We left a little early in hopes of catching the local "babyshow" at a nearby harvest festival..just missing it, it was still a neat event...we then made it to the airport...and had quite a fun time holding our massive sign...saying "Welcome to the farm alex!" If you want a fun time...well just stand in an airport holding a massive sign...looking lost...it was so fun the variety of reactions. After finding Alex, we found out his bags got shipped to Atlanta..and had to wait for them to be brought back...so we had dinner and hung out...long day...but a good one...
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment