Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mel's Wedding


Mels wedding seemed so smooth. Not that I was there to help much before hand. Melly and her family did the real work, but the days before seemed smooth to me. Melly was beautiful and in good spirits! The ceremony was beautiful(although cold). The reception was fuuuun. Those working it even told me it was one of the better ones they had worked which was nice. Thinking about our friendship over the past years, I am so lucky to have Mel in my life. I was honored she asked me to be in her bridal party. Seeing her and Tyler together, well you know it just works, I couldn’t be happier for them. Here’s wishing them many Blessings. It was a weird transition going from the farm to the wedding, but I was so thankful I was able to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment