Tuesday, November 24, 2009

hindsight is 20/20

So they say Hind sight is 20/20... I have learned something this week even while away from the farm. I find that sometimes when you are in the midst of something it seems worse than it is, more important than it is, a bigger issue than it is, or sometimes even better than it really is....
Sometimes it takes the removal of oneself from a situation to see the true perspective...looking back things in the past look a little differently...perhaps also in the future when writing posts I should reflect more before writing on my experience directly afterwards...sometimes time is all you need....visiting home and visiting Marist and my team this week were great! and yet, seeing my self just a few months ago...a person equally as concerned with some of the same issues that I now find....not as consuming...well, its an interesting perspective

No comments:

Post a Comment