Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Saying Goodbye to St. Martha's youth group

This past weekend we hosted a group from st.Marthas youth group. Although it can be hard to live and understand the farm in just a weekend...they did a great job! The one work day we gave them was very successful..they were fun to be around. I got to help cover a water pipe and also deliver firewood. At night since it was Halloween we took them to the Haunted Hotel in town...I was scared...it was all in good fun though! So, thanks guys for all you work and your company!!

Also, this weekend some very good firends of mine from my Kentucky experience came to visit...Jamie, Dave, Abby and Dan...the group represented my home in this area and it was such a gift to spend some time with them...reminded me of why I love that week so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment