Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Taking mow to the vet

This morning we took mow to the vet in Portsmouth...well she went to the bathroom in her carry on multiple times during the trip...and I had the lucky seat right next to her....but we got in some good laughs along the way as we had to stop and clean her out etc etc

We then hung out at a cool coffee shop in town, then drove home for some r&r ...saving up our energy for the two groups in a row in the upcoming weeks

I had to drop something off at the library so I drove into town alone...I for the first time noticed fall was really here..all over the colors were changing...it was so beautiful...a perfect drive, I couldve stayed there in that moment forever.... God is good....

When I returned home, the weather motivated me to ggo for a run...it was nice...but I am out of shape! Then some beautiful wild flowers on my way back inspired me to try some crushed flower art...something people at church told me about...and it worked...so cool!

So, I do feel rested but overall it has been a busy day.
Thanks for all the love and support so far,
I am pretty lucky
loving this place....and also missing NY today.... but as a whole what a good day
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment