Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saying Goodbye to the Hoban group

Wow, what a great week this has been! I am so lucky to have been apart of it...when weeks that are not as easy/ as fun as this one....I hope I remember to look back and smile at the memories...

A great week in many ways...an amazing group of people came through here this week...they had a good sense of humor...and we also enjoyed very good conversation....they were not afraid of anything...so everything we asked of them...was done well... many friendships were made in the process, it was sad to say goodbye... they all have such bright futures! I am now relaxed...thinking and being thankful for a great week, the blessing of friendships and the opportunity given to me here...God is good.

Thanks to all who were apart of this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment