Saturday, October 10, 2009

preparing and being thankful

Today we are preparing for our basically back to back groups coming the next two weeks. We are heading to Portsmouth to grocery shop and such. It should be a good one.

Yesterday..again was a relaxed day. We got our stove fixed, I went for an amazing run in the rain...not stormy rain...but nice rain...PERFECT running weather...it was great!

Then I got a call from most of X5...how wonderful...hearing their voices changed my perspective...I should not sulk or be sad I am not with all my friends at alumni weekend this weekend...rather I should be thankful...I am so happy that they all get to get together...and even though I can't go and am bummed...I am thankful....I mean after all I have some pretty great friends/family who love me and I love them...so much in fact that I can get homesick even in a place like the farm! So, thanks guys...I love you!!

I guess its all about perspective
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment