Saturday, January 2, 2010

New York, New York

The more time I spend home..in New York... the more familiar it seems. And yet, something is different, perhaps the difference is within me?

The more time I spend in New York, the more I appreciate my surroundings. Never having left for long before, I never had the chance to miss it.

The more time I spend in New York, the more I value the small details...not just the idea of home, but the small things that only those who live there know that make it well, yours

The more time I spend in New York, the more I feel reconnected with my family here. Being together, sharing experiences, enjoying company....what a gift!

The more time I spend here in New York, the more I realised just how truly blessed I am. Reminding myself that in the end..everything really does work out for the best.


Reflecting on home, I pray in Thanksgiving: Thanks God for all the gifts you have given me, all the people and opportunities you have put in my life, and all of the wisdom you have helped me understand...no matter how hard it was to obtain. I know I still have a long journey ahead of me, but I am confident all things will work out in time...

Thanks to everyone in my life.... I am one lucky bean

1 comment: