Friday, August 14, 2009

Maybe I should give a brief intro to me( on the odd chance someone who doesnt know me already is reading this )...









I'm Colleen, and I recently graduated from Marist College this past May. I loved my time there, I learned many things, met many people, and had many many many great experiences. I Graduated with a degree in American Studies and minored in History and Public praxis with a public history concentration. And yes, sometimes even the staff at marist were often not sure how to make sense of that. Yet, it fit me, and gave me everything I was looking for at the time. I am not sure what I will do exactly with my life, but I am confident I have a good base, and will be able to handle what comes may way. At Marist I was involved in too many things to list or explain, but through them all I gained many friends and developed a great support system. Adding this to the one I already had in my family(and old friends)....I am one LUCKY girl! From teammates to housemates to praxivists and spiritual women from OL's to professors(and staff) to coaches and best friends...and of course to my FAMILY-thank you all for making me the person I am. I am very blessed and have been given so much in my life. One thing I really believe in is that those who have been given much must give much. Also, that it does not take great people to do great things, just for someone to realise something needs to be done, and then try to go out and do it. Well when I wasn't sure what to do with my post-grad life, I really wanted to go out and experience the world, and help wherever I was needed. Many months (prayers and tears) later, I was called back to Lewis County Kentucky, the place I found peace in the year before. So here begins my journey...I am excited and scared and open to what may unfold



















No comments:

Post a Comment