Monday, April 18, 2011

Parkinson's Unity Walk


Each year my family attends the Parkinson's Unity Walk which is a huge fund for research for Parkinson's disease. Since my mom was diagnosed my family has made it a priority to participate. Each year it is such a gift all of the people who come out to support my mom and her team, Team kelty. So many who can not make the actual walk come and support through donations of money and time to keep Team Kelty's efforts to raise fund for PD alive. This year my mom and her army of devoted helpers were able to raise over 7,000 dollars for the walk. This is awesome!

Also, for the walk itself we had a great turnout. It was an alright day..a little cold but the rain held out. Many of my friends in the area came...thank you all for the support...it means more then I can write!

No comments:

Post a Comment