Monday, February 28, 2011

Last weeks in Lewis County

Some of the downfall to making friends is that when you have to move, you have to say goodbye. My last couple weeks in Lewis County were beyond busy. If I could make up a new word for it I would. Each day was planned out with last moments with all I care about. My nights were filled with Grad school apps and present making for the friends i had made. It was craziness..little sleep, lots of tears, and lots of laughs.

Some of the highlights include a trip with George down to see Gods Pantry the food supplyer of our pantry. It was neat seeing all of the other people and the other steps involved in the food hand out process. I also was able to drive to Lexisgton and toward Louisville, and Morehead. I saw an old friend in cinci, and many of my new friends in the county. I brought people to doctors and the hospital and I got to visit a Folk Art museum. I went out to eat and had dinners made for me and I learned to drive a fork lift. I got to see a friend get pie in the face and I got to work with both construction crews. Whew..it was busy, and it was good. I did not get to see all I cared for, and I did not get to say final goodbyes, yet I did get to spend a little time with many. I am blesses to have made so many good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment