Monday, February 8, 2010

Pantry Handout a sucess...now onto a new work week

This past pantry handout was a success...without George and Sue...things were a little confusing at first but everyone stepped up and it went smoothly. Numbers were a little slower than recently...most likely because of the weather...which actually was nice because it gave us more time to talk and spend time with people coming through. Since it was just me and Alex this week, we both stayed for the handout and then did deliveries. It was Nice to chat with those we deliver after because I usually am not on that job.

After the handout we had a quiet weekend. We got ready for the group...did some shopping and went to church.

Our group came in last night and they are great. I can tell already! Today I spent a day with a group at the clothing pantry all day. A job that can often be tedious...and not my favorite and yet, I had fun today. We got so much done!! A clean pantry here we come!!
So here's to a good start of the week...hoping the weather holds out for us!!
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment